We now have some priceless photos and letters to add to our family tree:
- A 1951 photo of my grandfather thanks to Jeff, Jack, Beth, and Nancy
- A wedding photo of my grandfather and grandmother thanks to Mark
- A wedding photo of Aunt Gertrude and Uncle Norman thanks to Becky
- Quality photos of family gravesites, thanks to Beth
- Once the Lucas home, Chapman Cottage is the name of the B&B in York, thanks to Janet.
- A video of Dad and Uncle Richard singing a Slovak lullaby
- Wanda’s letter to Becky Lucas with the Slavic words to Dad and Uncle Richard’s singing of a Slovak “lullaby.”
- English translations of the Slovak songs, thanks to Zlatica
- Hundreds of items (documents, photos, and letters) from Dad and saved for us by Jeff.